Sherpa Women’s Kritipur Sweater Jacket
A hand-made sweater is one-of-a-kind, and possesses an aura of specialness that makes you feel good every time you wear it. Each one of these limited edition beauties is knit by a woman in the small village of Kritipur, Nepal; it takes her four days to make just one. The Jacket is then insulated with PrimaLoft® Gold in the torso, fleece in the hood, pockets, and collar, and slippery nylon in the sleeves for hitch-free layering and a low-bulk feel. Every purchase supports the livelihood of a Nepali family, and helps keep alive a centuries-old craft that is a labour of love.
- Rustic Brown leather elastic sided boot
- Leather lining offers additional comfort
- V cut upper reduces stitching exposure
- PORON® XRDTM in the heel strike zone for increased shock protection
- EVA classic comfort footbed with PORON® XRDTM insert in the heel strike zone
- Polyurethane (PU) midsole/thermo urethane (TPU) outsole highly resistant to hydrolysis and microbial attack
- Oil, acid and organic fat resistant
- Outsole heat resistant to 284oF
- Ergonomically engineered toe spring for reduced wearer fatigue
- Steel shank – ensures correct step flex point, assists with torsional stability
Patagonia Men’s Lined Canvas Hoody
Built to go the distance on long work days and constructed with rugged 10-ounce, 100% organic cotton canvas. The body and hood are lined in ¼”-pile fleece. The underarms are gusseted and elbows are articulated for more range of motion. Updated for Fall 2014.
Vasque Talus Ultradry for men
The original mountain boots relied on durable leather and minimal stitching for toughness and weatherproofing. They also weighed six pounds. Vasque takes the common-sense tradition of a leather boot and builds into it modern, lightweight technology to let you fly in the mountains. Set your sights on a summit, but every so often check out your feet. They’ll look classic, but you won’t believe how they climb and feel. Retro appeal and performance that coaxes more from you and your adventure.
Great for day hiking with a pack, hiking and light backpacking.